TP-LINK AV1200 Powerline AC WLAN
AV1200 Powerline AC WLAN
Power / Ethernet
971,20 ekskl. mva
Vårt lager på Furuset (PUP)
Ikke på lager
Leverandørlager (1-3 arbeidsdager)
Fyll inn postnummer og klikk knappen for å vise frakt priser
- AC1200 – Dual band Wi-Fi with combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps
- HomePlug AV2 – Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps
- 2X2 MIMO – Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- Wi-Fi Clone Button – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button
- Auto-Sync – Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Extra Power Socket – Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket
Fast, Extended Wi-Fi Beyond the Router
AV1300 3-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit TL-WPA8630P KIT(TL-WPA8630P & TL-PA8010P) AC1350
Enjoy Excellent Wi-Fi Coverage Throughout Your Home
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home’s existing powerlines. Plug in the TL-WPA8630P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming
More Stable Connections
2X2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
Plug, Pair and Play!
1. Plug the TL-PA8010P in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the TL-WPA8630P in any desired power outlet.
2. Press the ‘Pair’ buttons on both adapters to create a secure network. There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
Extra Power Socket
The integrated power socket (up to 16A*) means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Just plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. Moreover, the built-in noise filter helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with three gigabit Ethernet ports, the TL-WPA8630P allows you to provide wired Internet connections for your high performance devices, including PCs, game consoles, smart TVs, and media receivers. To start enjoying high-speed access on all of your favorite devices, simply plug them into the TL-WPA8630P using standard network cables. Now you can easily add devices to your network and get more from your Internet connection.
Distracted by Blinking LEDs?
You can easily turn off the LED indicators by pressing the LED On/Off button or control them remotely using the tpPLC App on your mobile device or the tpPLC Utility on your computer.
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.