- AC1200 – Dual band Wi-Fi with combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps
- HomePlug AV2 – Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps
- 2X2 MIMO – Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- Wi-Fi Clone Button – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button
- Auto-Sync – Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Extra Power Socket – Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket
Throughout Your Home
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home’s existing powerlines. Plug in the TL-WPA8630P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
Fast Dual Band
Up to 1200Mbps
Enjoy wireless speeds of up to 1200Mbps, including 867Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. The TL-WPA8630P allows you to effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network using your home’s electrical wiring. A unified powerline network supports seamless streaming video, action-packed online gaming, and stable web browsing on tablets, laptops, and smartphones in hard-to-reach places throughout your home.
Up to 1200Mbps
The advanced HomePlug AV2 standard allows the extender to support 2x2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology, providing users with ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps. This is ideal for supporting Ultra HD streaming video, online gaming, large file transfers, and other bandwidth-intensive activities on multiple devices simultaneously.
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming
More Stable Connections
2x2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It established multiple simultaneous connections, allowing you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
Better Long Distance Performance
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Plug, Pair and Play!
- Plug the TL-PA8010P into the wall and use an ethernet cable to connect it to the router.
- Plug the companion TL-WPA8630P into the desired power outlet.
- Press the ‘Pair’ button on both adapters to create a secure network.
Unify Your Network with the Wi-Fi Clone Button
The TL-WPA8630P can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button. After pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere and start enjoying a seamless network that extends throughout your entire home or office.
Easily Add Additional Extenders Using the Auto Sync Function
To add more extenders to your powerline network, just press the pair button on both devices. Once this process is complete, you can manage the entire powerline network from any device and the changes will be synchronized on all network devices automatically.
Extra Power Socket
The integrated power socket (up to 16A) means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Just plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. Moreover, the built-in noise filter helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with three gigabit Ethernet ports, the TL-WPA8630P allows you to provide wired Internet connections for your high performance devices, including PCs, game consoles, smart TVs, and media receivers. To start enjoying high-speed access on all of your favorite devices, simply plug them into the TL-WPA8630P using standard network cables. Now you can easily add devices to your network and get more from your Internet connection.
Distracted by Blinking LEDs?
You can easily turn off the LED indicators by pressing the LED On/Off button or control them remotely using the tpPLC App on your mobile device or the tpPLC Utility on your computer.