Widescreen network projector
- Bright projection – 4500 ANSI lumens;
- WXGA resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI input;
- Crestron RoomView® – RJ45 control and monitoring;
- Lightweight and portable, carry bag included.
Project bright vibrant widescreen presentations any time of day. Designed for meeting rooms and classrooms, the W402 boasts a long lamp life and energy-saving features which provide a low overall cost of ownership.
This projector has a built-in speaker, networking capabilites, Full 3D technology and can be easily connected via a HDMI cable, giving a clear projected image with sound. The lightweight projector can be installed or taken on the move in the handy carry bag for off-site meetings.
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
Auto Power Off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "Auto Power Off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used.
Eco AV Mute
Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
Long Lamp Life
Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 7000 hours.
Remote Mouse and Laser
Keep your audience’s attention focused on the right things using the simple, yet powerful remote with USB mouse control and built in laser pointer.
Networking and Control
Featuring a wide range of options you can control and monitor the projector remotely.
- RS232 - Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX Compatibility - Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control.
- Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off.
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
Enjoy dazzling colours for years to come; guaranteed by Optoma for five years’ consistent performance.
For vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-colour processing technology.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.