In the battle royale of PC cases, the feature-rich, builder-friendly NZXT H Series scored a #1 Victory Royale, and now gets a completely unique look, courtesy of Twitch Streamer-extraordinaire, Tyler “Ninja” Blevins. Sporting Ninja’s logo and personally-selected color theme, the H700i Ninja Edition is an awesome way to show your love of Fortnite* and one of its most iconic personalities.
*The NZXT H700i Ninja Edition case is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Epic Games. Epic Games and Fortnite are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.
STAND OUT FROM THE OTHER 99 PLAYERS
Each H700i Ninja Edition includes the same features as the regular H700i, as well as Ninja’s logo radium-etched into the tempered-glass side panel, custom paint and artwork personally selected by Tyler, and includes two exclusive Ninja-themed stickers.
The H700i features all-steel construction, a full tempered-glass side panel, an RGB lighting and digital fan controller powered by CAM, the NZXT signature PSU shroud and cable bar, as well as their builder-friendly, patent-pending cable management system to showcase your amazing build.
ENJOYABLE BUILDS FOR ALL
Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a new cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, on the back of the motherboard tray, for intuitive and easy wiring. We also upgraded our signature cable bar to be adjustable. The right panel is designed with a quick-release switch to enable fast and easy installation of new components and upgrades. The H700 series layout ensures you’ll enjoy building your PC as much as you enjoy gaming on it.
We simplified water-cooling installation: a top reversible drop-in bracket is designed for radiators up to 360mm, and integrated reservoir mounting for custom-loop systems. Four Aer F fans* are included for optimal internal airflow. To preserve your system’s clean looks, front and PSU intakes are fully filtered.
Storage installation is a snap with three quick-release 2.5” SSD trays positioned on the PSU shroud. There are also two 2.5” steel trays behind the motherboard and two 3.5” drive cages below the shroud. This storage layout optimizes airflow and interior space for a clean-looking build.
SMART CONTROLS THAT MATTER
The H700i’s unique Smart Device includes features from our HUE+ and GRID+ V3 digital controllers, allowing for effortless control of RGB lighting and fans through CAM software. Customized lighting is streamlined with two integrated and individually addressable RGB LED strips. Don’t waste time checking compatibility, installing, or manipulating physical buttons; our out-of-the box, elegantly controlled CAM software is all you need.
ADAPTIVE NOISE REDUCTION
Our unique Adaptive Noise Reduction uses an on-board noise sensor to measure and learn the specifics of your system to find the ideal balance between fan speed and cooling. With up to a 40% reduction in fan noise level, you won’t need to waste time designing custom fan curves. Leveraging machine learning to improve its results, this will ensure your fan settings are always optimal, even if you change hardware.
- In the battle royale of PC cases, the feature-rich, builder-friendly NZXT H Series scored a #1 Victory Royale, and now gets a completely unique look, courtesy of Twitch Streamer-extraordinaire, Tyler “Ninja” Blevins. Sporting Ninja’s logo and personally-selected color theme, the H700i Ninja Edition is an awesome way to show your love of Fortnite* and one of its most iconic personalities
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H-series design
- Tempered glass panel showcases custom RGB lighting
- System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop
- CAM Powered Smart Device to simplify installation and manage use of RGB lighting and fans
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort