Leverage the high brightness, networking and optional wireless device casting of the InFocus IN2120x Series projectors to increase the effectiveness, visibility and sharpness of your presentations and lessons.
- High brightness with up to 4,200 lumens
- Airplay, Miracast and Chrome with LightCast Technology
- File viewer and player for PC-less display
- Up to 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- Long 5,000-hour lamp life
- 10-watt speaker for strong sound
- Assignable audio for connectivity options
- Blu-ray 3D capable (over HDMI)
These feature-packed projectors offer multiple connection options. Use HDMI and VGA inputs or the on-board file viewer
to present photos, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, audio, video, and more; or present directly from a USB thumb drive. Make the IT team’s job easier and connect the projector to your internal network for easy remote management, or sync it with your Crestron or AMX system.
LightCast Wireless Device Collaboration
Use the LightCast Key (sold separately) to unlock the projectors’ built-in ability to project your Apple, Windows or
Chrome device content using AirPlay, Miracast, or Chrome. LightCast also gives your projector an Internet browser** and digital whiteboard.**
High Brightness and Contrast
The image quality of these projectors will not disappoint. Up to 4,200 lumens gives you bright, clear images with the lights on and the high 14,000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites.
Sound That Fills the Room
Big sound meets big images with a strong 10-watt speaker that makes sure your audience doesn’t miss a moment. You can also assign audio to mix and match sound with data and video sources. Closed captioning capabilities ensure everyone can learn and understand more clearly.
* Product specifications, terms, and offerings are subject to change at any time without notice.
** Wireless keyboard and mouse are recommended for digital whiteboard and internet browser usage