The compact, stylish design of the EB-W39 makes it the ideal choice for sharp, legible presentations and vivid video content, especially in roles where portability is key. Long lamp life and trusted Epson durability offer peace of mind and minimal maintenance.
Bright, vivid content on a large scalable screen
Enjoy large scale presentations with crisp, clear text, as well as compelling imagery and video content on screen sizes up to 320 inches. 3,500-lumen performance combines with a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1 to offer outstanding visual performance, even in well-lit rooms.
Years of uninterrupted meetings
With a lamp life and air filter maintenance cycle of 12,000 hours in eco mode, users won't need to worry about maintenance for more than 5 years.
Installation and placement flexibility
Automatic vertical and manual horizontal keystone correction provide greater flexibility as to where the projector can be placed in the room for distortion-free images and the wide optical zoom adds to the flexibility.
Network and Wi-Fi capability
Wi-Fi compatibility and network capability (via RJ45) mean the EB-W39 can be added to a company network or upgraded for wireless device access at a later stage (optional accessory required).
- HD-Ready bright images: 3LCD technology and equally high white and colour light output
- Contrast ratio of 15,000:1: Deep, rich blacks and dense shadow areas
- Wide connectivity options: Network-enabled and Wi-Fi capable
- Low TCO: Lamp and filter life of 12,000 hours
- Versatile and flexible control: Project from different sources with HDMI input and mobile connectivity