ASUS ExpertBook B5302CEA-EG0557X13,3"" FHD Matt | I7-1165G7 | 16GB | 512Gb | Win11 Pro
ASUS ExpertBook B5302CEA-EG0557X13,3"" FHD Matt | I7-1165G7 | 16GB | 512Gb | Win11 Pro
1920 x 1080
Windows 11 Pro
SSD / Flash
11th gen Intel® Core™ i7
CTO / BTO
12 553,60 ekskl. mva
Vårt lager på Furuset (PUP)
Ikke på lager
Leverandørlager (1-3 arbeidsdager)
Fyll inn postnummer og klikk knappen for å vise frakt priser
Asus ExpertBook B5 (B5302C, 11th Gen Intel)
Portable power for business on the go
ASUS ExpertBook B5 is built for business success in style, with a precision-crafted and minimalist chassis that pushes the limits of lightness. It’s also set for serious travel with an amazing 14-hour battery life, and is engineered with many cutting-edge technologies to improve your on-the-go work efficiency. These include a 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, AI noise cancellation and dual-SSD RAID support, ASUS NumberPad 2.0. It’s also packed with features to protect your privacy and business data, including a built-in fingerprint sensor and TPM 2.0 chip. With Intel Evo certification, ExpertBook B5 is your perfect portable, powerful partner for the corporate world.
Lighter, stronger and more portable
Both the top and bottom cover of ExpertBook B5 are crafted from pure aluminum, while the area around the keyboard area is magnesium-aluminum alloy — keeping the weight down to a featherlight 1 kg. Slip ExpertBook B5 into a briefcase so itʹs with you all the time, ready for productivity in or out of the office.
Get the job done, effortlessly
To make light work of all your business tasks, ExpertBook B5 is powered by an up to 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with Iris Xe graphics and superfast intel WiFi 6, providing quick and responsive computing, network and graphical performance with enterprise-grade manageability. It also features two SSDs to provide huge up to dual 1 TB capacity and faster speed, and supports RAID technology for improved data reliability or faster operation. ExpertBook B5 is also a verified Intel Evo laptop, so you can be assured it offers the very best in performance, efficiency and connectivity.
The brilliant screen also benefits from an anti-glare finish to minimize reflectivity, empowering you to use your ExpertBook B5 inside or out. With TÜV Rheinland-certified eye care, too, this immersive slim-bezel display is a superb all-rounder for work or play.
Lasts longer, charges faster
ExpertBook B5 will never let you down throughout the business day or a long-haul flight. It provides all-day battery life on a single charge, aided by energy-efficient Panel Self Refresh technology. On top of that, fast-charge technology lets you recharge the battery to up to 60% capacity in as little as 39 minutes, so you’re up and running in no time.
Two-way AI noise-canceling audio technology for business
To level up professional conferencing, ExpertBook B5 has two-way AI noise-canceling technology that employs sophisticated machine-learning techniques. The technology includes both an upstream function to filter noise around the speaker, and a downstream function to eliminate noise from the person at the other end of the conversation. Try the demo to experience the amazing difference that ASUS two-way AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Ready for action
Life on the road is tough, so ExpertBook B5 is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. B5 also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability.
Comprehensive connectivity with no compromise
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B5 is loaded with I/O ports. These include cutting-edge Thunderbolt™ 4, the next generation of the universal cable connectivity solution that offers support for the next-level USB4 interface, 40 Gbps data transfer speeds, 4K display output and fast charging. The laptop also offers USB Type-A and an HDMI output, plus wired network connectivity with a unique MAC address for easy device management.
Triple 4K displays
ASUS ExpertBook B5 helps you minimize the hassles and inconveniences of remote work. With two Thunderbolt 4 and one HDMI 2.0 ports available, you’re free to connect up to three external 4K UHD displays. So, for example, you could host a video conference on B5’s own display while using three screens to keep in view information that’s important to your call.
Strong data protection and privacy
ExpertBook B5 comes with a robust security system in place to ensure confidential and private data does not leak out. These include an integrated fingerprint sensor and physical webcam shield, plus TPM 2.0 to ensure attackers don’t get a behind the scenes to look at your private life. There’s even an integrated Kensington lock slot, making it quick and easy to secure your ExpertBook B5.
Ultimate input experience
From keyboard to touchpad, typing and pointer control on ExpertBook B5 is a pleasant experience, with a host of features and improvements that enhance both productivity and comfort.
- Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Windows 10 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Windows 10 Pro Education
*Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11¹ (when available, see below)
- Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor 2.4 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz, 4 cores)
- Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor 2.8 GHz (12M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 4 cores)
- Intel® Core™ i3-1115G4 Processor 3.0 GHz (6M Cache, up to 4.1 GHz, 2 cores)
- Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics (available for Intel® Core™ i5/i7/i9 with dual channel memory)
- Intel® Iris Xᵉ Graphics
- Intel® UHD Graphics
- 13.3-inch, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, Wide view, Anti-glare display, LED Backlit, 470nits, sRGB: 100%, Screen-to-body ratio:78 ％
- 13.3-inch, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, Wide view, Anti-glare display, LED Backlit, 300nits, sRGB: 100%, Screen-to-body ratio:78 ％
- Screen-to-body ratio:78 ％
- 8G DDR4 on board, Memory Max Up to:48GB
- 16G DDR4 on board, Memory Max Up to:48GB
- 16G DDR4 on board, 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM, Memory Max Up to:48GB
- 8G DDR4 on board, 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM, Memory Max Up to:48GB
- 4G DDR4 on board, Memory Max Up to:48GB
- 512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
- 1TB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 Performance SSD
- 1TB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
- 256GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
- 512GB + 512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- 2x Thunderbolt™ 4 supports display / power delivery
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
- 1x micro HDMI (RJ45 lan)
- 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
Keyboard & Touchpad
- 1x DDR4 SO-DIMM slot
- 2x M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0x4
- 1x M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0x4
- Backlit Chiclet Keyboard
- Chiclet Keyboard
- 1.5mm Key-travel
- Spill-resistant Keyboard
- Support NumberPad
- 720p HD camera
- With privacy shutter
Network and Communication
- Smart Amp Technology
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in array microphone
- with Cortana support
- Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax)+BT5.0 (Dual band) 2*2
- 33WHrs, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion
- 66WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion
- TYPE-C, 65W AC Adapter, Output: 19V DC, 3.42A, 65W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1.00 kg (2.20 lbs)
- 1.10 kg (2.43 lbs)
- 1.13 kg (2.49 lbs)
- 1.23 kg (2.71 lbs)
- 30.90 x 21.06 x 1.69 ~ 1.69 cm (12.17" x 8.29" x 0.67" ~ 0.67")
- System diagnosis
- Battery health charging
- Fan Profile
- Function key lock
- WiFi SmartConnect
- Link to MyASUS
- WPS Office 30 days trial version
- 1-month trial for new Microsoft 365 customers. Credit card required.
- Office Home and Student 2021 included
- US MIL-STD 810H military-grade standard
Included in the Box (Optional)
- HDD User Password Protection and Security
- BIOS Booting User Password Protection
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
- Kensington Security Slot™
Fingerprint sensor integrated with Power Key
- Wired optical mouse
- Wireless optical mouse
- Carry bag
- Micro HDMI to LAN
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.